Choosing the right countertop design for your bathroom is a crucial investment that you want to last for years. The type of countertop you choose portrays your sense of style as well as your lifestyle.
When choosing a design for your bathroom, think about features such as durability, water resistance, and required maintenance. Although different countertop materials differ in terms of features and qualities, choosing the right one for your bathroom shouldn’t be complicated. Below are four decadent countertop styles to create your private bathroom getaway.
The hardest of all the natural stones, granite comes from ancient volcanoes and is one of the most preferred countertop materials. It’s versatile in that you can have your supplier cut it in the shape and dimension you wish and stain it in the color of choice before shipping it to you. Granite countertops are exceptionally strong and have superior protection against scratches, stains, and dents.
Best Design Ideas for Granite Bathrooms
Incorporating any of the following ideas will help transform your bathroom into a decadent space.
– White Fiorito: This design blends gray and white tones to create a magnificent White Fiorito granite countertop.
– Florence Gold: The stylish Florence Gold granite vanity top features brown and beige granite speckles that add character to your room.
– Giallo Fiorito: This design is the best option to add a natural touch to your bathroom.
– White Torroncino: This design is an excellent choice for bathroom installations such as vanity tops, bench seats, and shower ledges.
Benefits of Granite Bathroom Countertops
Granite countertops offer a variety of benefits when used as bathroom countertops.
– Heat and humidity resistance
– Rigidity and durability
– Water resistance
– Scratch and stain resistance
Quartzite is a naturally occurring metamorphic rock that is mined as large slabs from the mountainside. The stone is used for all architectural construction, manufacturing, and decorative purposes. The material is durable and can only be cut into workable slabs using diamond blades. It’s also a high-quality material and will serve you for many years when used for your bathroom countertops.
Best Design Ideas for Quartzite Bathrooms
Quartzite adds exceptional beauty and value to your home. These quartzite inspirational ideas will help you create a decadent bathroom.
– Princess White Quartzite: This eye-catching stone features sparkling quartz deposits with gray striations. The design gives your bathroom a sophisticated look with a level of luminosity.
– Taj Mahal Quartzite: This style is warm, helping you create a welcoming bathroom. The stone blends well with a Calacatta Gold marble backsplash.
Benefits of Quartzite Bathroom Countertops
In addition to being a high-quality and durable material, quartzite offers other benefits, which include the following:
– Low maintenance
– Sun and fading resistance
– Sharp objects can damage it
– It requires regular sealing
– It’s available in limited color choices
Quartz countertops are engineered stones made of 70 to 90 percent quartz combined with other stone minerals. The result is a variety of countertop styles that are almost indistinguishable from natural stones.
Best Design Ideas for Quartz Bathrooms
Quartz gives you a wide range of bathroom countertop ideas, all of which can help achieve a decadent bathroom style.
– Vena Pure White Quartz: If you want a white bathroom, there’s no better material to use than Vena Pure White.
– Oyster Caesarstone Quartz: This gorgeous neutral tone features a cream color with consistent black speckles.
– Copacabana Quartz: This material pouts a nice finishing to your bathroom and grabs the attention of anyone who enters the room.
Benefits of Quartz Bathroom Countertops
– It’s available in different colors
– It’s more robust than natural stones and hence doesn’t crack or chip easily
– It’s nonporous—better stain resistance and doesn’t harbor viruses or bacteria
– It’s among the most expensive materials
– It’s less resistant compared to natural stones
Marble countertops bring timeless beauty to your bathroom, making them a popular choice when designing your bathroom. Understanding the pros and cons of this naturally occurring material helps you make an informed choice.
Best Design Ideas for Marble Bathroom Countertops
White marble adds a luxurious and elegant feel to your bathroom. These design ideas will help you achieve a decadent decor style.
– Eclectic bathroom with white marble features: White marble floors and countertop can contrast with black walls for visual interest.
– White marble and contemporary wood bathroom: If you feel that your white marble bathroom looks a little cold, you can add warmth by contrasting it with a modern wood shower floor.
– Timeless style
– Heat resistance
– Susceptibility to staining and etching
When choosing a countertop material for your bathroom, you should weigh all the variables in your decision. Consider the pros and cons of each material and whether the style you choose gives your bathroom the mood and tone you want.